Monday, November 7, 2011

Takagi and Fitz

In contrast to today's earlier post of non-club dance music, I figured I'd throw something at you for all the house lovers out there.  It's a catchy remix that borrows from "Calling" by Alesso and Sebastian Ingrosso while featuring vocals from "It's Not My Problem" by Sneaky Sound System.  Man oh man!  If only I had some massive sub-woofers to throw this on I am pretty positive I could get people movin with this mash-up.  The duo bringing it to you is Takagi and Fitz, techno-rockers from the great city of Vancouver. This isn't the only thing they've given us, though, if you head over to their Soundcloud you can listen to a whole bunch more of the songs.  Some can even be downloaded for free, including "It's Not My Calling", which you can preview below.  Get dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment